Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2015

ADORABLE Lady Bug Nails


 So yesterday I did these ADORABLE lady bug nails! First I searched lady bug nails and found this picture:


Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Then I painted all my nails red (except the floral one on my right thumb). After they dried, I used a sharpie to design the lady bug face and dots. After that, I painted eyes using a sparkle nail polish even though I would have preferred to use white but right now I'm out of it. Sorry some of the eyes got a little smeared. Here's the photos:












Don't have red nail polish? It's ok. You can use other colors too.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, those are so cute!! Adorable! I'll have to try them sometime when I get red nail polish. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can try different colors. I think pink would be cute.

      Delete
  2. Wow, those are so cute!! Adorable! I'll have to try them sometime when I get red nail polish. :)

    ReplyDelete