Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Curling Your Hair with a Straightener

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I'll try to make it up to you!


So for a long time I had been trying to learn how to curl my hair using a straightener. The hair dresser did it for my bat mitzvah but I didn't pay attention and don't remember how she did it. So after watching tons of tutorials and after lots of trail and error I was finally seccessful! This tutorial made it SO simple! Click here to go to the tutorial (make sure it's the right one). 
Go to YouTube and search:

Curling Hair with a Flat Iron


Here's what the search should look like: (the video is circled)






Here's another picture of how my hair turned out:







If you're going to try doing this, just remember these words:

Don't give up!!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome you learned how to do that! Unfortunately I don't have a straightener...
    You have snapchat?!! I do too! In case you want to be friends with me on there my username is lizielizard .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Well your hair is kinda straight already so I can see why you wouldn't have one. I use my mom's.

      Delete