Pages

Monday, September 7, 2015

Fall Fashion

By the way.....
                                                        Happy Labor Day!

So I've been thinking a lot lately about how the Fall season is coming up. Here's some of my thoughts:

Is the infinity scarf gonna come back?

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg
I hope it does. I really like wearing them. 
 
  I think this red one above is really pretty. :)
  I'm also wondering what the fall clothes styles are gonna be like. I like the model on the left's outfit.

    I've also been thinking about what nails designs I want to do for the Fall. Here's what I have so far:





Here's what Fall nail polish colors I have so far. Can you guess what color is missing? Orange!


So that's all for now folks. Hope you're looking forward to Fall like I am! If you have any comments or suggestions you could either comment below or scroll all the way down to the bottom of my blog and shoot me a message. I'd love to hear from you!

~Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment